Michigan Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the “Go To Lawyers” for organization legislation.
Now in its third 12 months, the “Go To Lawyers” plan recognizes top lawyers in a distinct observe location. In March, we celebrated Michigan’s Go To Attorneys for mental assets legislation. Final calendar year, we honored attorneys who apply employment law, real estate and rental regulation, and health care malpractice regulation, both equally plaintiffs’ and protection side.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A law firm who is an qualified in his or her discipline, effectively-versed in the nuances of the situation law, statutes and laws purchasers will experience.
- A law firm who is skilled and enjoys a file of achievements, with quite a few scenarios and/or transactions that give testimony to the high quality tips he or she can offer.
- A lawyer to whom other attorneys make referrals mainly because of his or her know-how and accomplishments.
- A law firm who can think creatively and discover all solutions for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a good friend from yet another state phone calls and suggests she has a shopper who requirements some lawful support in a given aspect of our condition.
Honorees will be profiled in a specific portion in the Could 30 print and digital challenges of Michigan Attorneys Weekly.
Please be a part of us in congratulating these superb legal professionals specializing in all facets of enterprise regulation.
Michigan’s “Go To Lawyers” for business regulation for 2022 are:
- Jyotsna Balakrishnan, Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, Southfield
- Brendan J. Cahill, Dykema Gossett, Bloomfield Hills
- John W. Crowe Jr., Williams Williams Rattner & Plunkett, Birmingham
- Erik R. Daly, Miller Johnson, Grand Rapids
- Michael E. Doversberger, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge, Holland
- Jacob A. Droppers, Varnum, Grand Rapids
- Laura S. Faussié, Fraser Trebilcock Davis & Dunlap, Detroit
- Michael C. Gibbons, Beier Howlett, Troy
- William H. Horton, Giamarco Mullens & Horton, Troy
- Laura E. Johnson, Butzel, Troy
- Melissa D. LeDuc, Demorest Legislation Agency, Royal Oak
- Scott K. Lites, Plunkett Cooney, Bloomfield Hills
- Roger P. Meyers, Bush Seyferth, Troy
- Richard M. Miettinen, Howard & Howard Lawyers, Royal Oak
- Alex L. Parrish, Honigman, Detroit
- Jaye Quadrozzi, Youthful, Garcia & Quadrozzi, Farmington Hills
- Mark C. Rossman, Rossman Computer, Troy
- Christopher G. Schultz, Cummings McClorey Davis & Acho, Livonia
- Nicholas J. Schwartz, Dolenga & Dolenga, Farmington Hills
- Douglas L. Toering, Mantese Honigman, Troy
- Jennifer B. Van Regenmorter, Foster Swift Collins & Smith, Grand Rapids
- Shusheng Wang, Miller Canfield Paddock and Stone, Troy