WATTS, Okla. — A quadruple fatality incident involving an Oklahoma non-public church college van continues to be below investigation, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol noted Friday.
The accident transpired Thursday just before 6 PM. on US 59 at Bakery Feed Mill Street in Watts.
The ailment of each motorists is also underneath investigation, the patrol noted.
Larry Valentine, 61, of Caney Hill, Ark, the driver of a 1991 Dodge Ram died at the scene, the patrol reported.
The driver of the Condition Line Christian Academy church van also died at the scene. The patrol has not launched her identify.
Westville Initial Baptist Church posted on social media.
“Our group has been hit with an unbelievable tragedy. A Point out Line Christian Academy van was involved in a head-on collision in Watts this afternoon. Be sure to retain the Murray and Littlejohn families in your views and prayers, as properly as all the to start with responders/firefighters/ police officers who assisted labored this terrible wreck.”
Westville Public Faculties posted on social media that counselors and clergy are available at the university these days.
The patrol described the fatalities are:
- Female, 34, Westville
- Woman, 13, of Westville
- Feminine, 11 of Westville
- Larry Valentine, 61, of Caney Hill, AR
- Chad Murray, 37 of Westville. Handled and released from Washington Regional Healthcare facility in Fayetteville, AR with head and inside accidents.
- Juvenile, 14, of Westville. Admitted to Washington Regional Healthcare facility, Fayetteville, AR in fair condition with head and trunk inside accidents.
- Juvenile, 10, Westville. Dealt with and introduced from Siloam Springs, AR Regional Healthcare facility with head and trunk inner injuries.
- Juvenile, 7, of Westville. Admitted to Springdale, AR Children’s Medical center in essential issue with head and trunk internal injuries.
- Juvenile, 5, Westville. Admitted to Very little Rock, AR Children’s Hospital in significant issue with head and trunk internal injuries.
- Juvenile, 2, Westville. Admitted to Springdale, AR Regional Healthcare Centre in fair affliction with head and inner accidents.
- Juvenile, 13, Westville. Admitted to Small Rock, AR Children’s Clinic in important condition with head, leg, and trunk inside injuries.
- Juvenile, 8, Westville. Dealt with and launched from Siloam Springs, AR Regional Health-related Middle with head, leg, and trunk internal injuries.
- Asa Valentine, 25, of Lincoln, AR. Admitted in important situation to Mercy Medical center in Springfield, MO with head and trunk inside injuries.